Our full range of domestic & foreign automotive services include:
- State-of-the-art Computer Diagnostics
- Front end
- Full mechanical repairs
- Air conditioning
- Air heating
- Hydraulic Brake System
- Electrical repairs
- Wheel Alignments
- Secure Vehicle Storage
- Oil Change
- Preventative Maintenance
- Preventative Service
NAPA AutoCare Center
Quality Care Automotive Center is proud to be a NAPA AutoCare Center. Based on our community reputation, integrity, qualifications and expertise we were invited to join a select group of independent repair business owners that strive to maintain a quality standard.
As our name implies, we take QUALITY service and customer CARE seriously. We follow a strict Code of Ethics which ensures that you know up front what to expect. As part of the Code, we pledge to:
- Perform state-of-the-art diagnostic and repair services at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Employ knowledgeable ASE Certified Technicians who strive to continue their training and education to deliver the professional service that you deserve.
- Be dedicated to your satisfaction and seek opportunites to exceed your expectations.
- Exercise the utmost care and respect of your property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Maintain the highest standards of the automotive service profession.
NAPA AutoCare Center “Peace of Mind” Nationwide Warranty
We offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, the best consumer warranty in the industry and is honored at over 13,000 facilities nationwide. The NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty provides coverage on qualifying repairs for 12-months or 12,000-miles, whichever occurs first. And, if you pay for these qualifying repairs with your NAPA AutoCare EasyPay Credit Card, your coverage automatically is doubled to 24-months or 24,000-miles, whichever occurs first.
ASE- Certified Technicians
Quality Care Automotive Center employs ASE-Certified Technicians. We are committed to reliable, “do it right the first time” service.
ASE tests and certifies automotive professionals in all major technical areas of repair and service. With nearly 400,000 currently certified professionals, the ASE program is national in scope and has industry-wide acceptance and recognition. ASE certifies the technical competence of individual technicians. Prior to taking ASE certification tests, our technicians attend training classes and study on their own. By passing difficult, national tests, ASE-certified technicians prove their technical competence and are able to stand behind the quality of their work. Maintaining a high skill level enables us to provide you the best possible service in this ever-evolving field.